Hi 👋 everyone, I am excited to introduce Provector to you, a lightweight yet free vector graphic drawing tools.
Provector is developed since 2021 as my first side project. As a designer and meanwhile a developer, I try to deliver the most needed features for technical drawings and illustrations. The user interface and design is based on my expectations on using the drawing tool, which should be lightweight, powerful and easy to use. Provector supports CAD level object snaps, advanced path editing and common design tools.
- ✅ You can use it directly in a modern browser and it is free.
- ✅ Advanced path tools: pen tool, anchor point tool, shape builder, trim path, live corner, perspective transform and more...
- ✅ Advanced path editing command: offset path, outline stroke, smooth path, merge overlapping points and more...
- ✅ CAD level object snaps (curves, points, middle points, tangent, intersections, boundaries).
- ✅ Drag-Drop or paste the images from the web or your computer into your artworks.
- ✅ Access local fonts without any browser plugins.
If you have experiences with other vector drawing tools, like Adobe Illustrator or Figma, you will be able to start using Provector without any problems. You can also start with the documentations to learn Provector as beginner.
- Does Provector effectively solve your pain points?
- Is the user interface and design meeting your expectations?
- What additional features or improvements would make Provector even better for you?
- How likely are you to recommend Provector to others based on your experience so far?
Cheers, Diao Liu